April Metal Garden Chair (SA)
Price as selected:
DetailsAvailable in both Antique bronze and white, the April metal garden chairs are made of aluminium so they will not rust and do not need to be treated, unlike cast iron or wood chairs.
Extremely comfortable with or without cushions; the backs have been specially designed with a contoured back panel for hours of content sitting. Seat pad and high back cushions can be added to the chairs. Colours available are Stone, Apple Green, Terracotta and Navy Blue.
Simple self assembly is required, taking under 10 minutes per chair. Please see video for a demonstration.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- We recommend to wash your garden furniture with soapy water
- It is not necessary to cover in winter
Model April Width 55.5 cm Length 62.5 cm Height 93 cm
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For 90% of benches, bistros or small set deliveries, we will be using our delivery partners Interlink Express. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the 'Predict' service. This service includes:
- Track progress on a real-time map
- This can be tracked all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot
- SMS notification
- Option to reschedule alternate dates, nominated neighbour, safe location, upgrade to a pre 12 delivery
Our second delivery partner is TNT. They are used when particularly long items, such as parasols are ordered.
TNT will also provide a tracking number, and can be delivered within one working day.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- Very helpful customer service and quick delivery of spare part so 5 stars for that part. The chair leg didn't fit the broken leg as the back rim was deeper than the original but I managed to swap the legs around so it turned out good in the end.
- I am completely satisfied with the service and product and I was very pleasantly surprised with the delivery service. not only was it with me on the day after the order but 'on the dot' with timing. I received an Email saying the delivery would be between 12.12 p. and 1.12 pm; at 12.12pm the van was at the door! MODERN MIRACLE! Why not take over the Royal Mail!
- Loved the video of how to put the April chair together. Brill. And it went together beautifully .delivered quickly by a most helpful young man . Well pleased with Lazy Susan Looks lovely in my garden
- Very easy to order over the phone , customer support was helpful,efficient .
- Good quality chair which matches the picture very well. This was important as the chair was chosen to closely resemble an existing chair which came from a different supplier and was damaged in the recent bad weather. Delivery was good arriving when notified. Assembly was reasonably straight forward. Good product.
- Really nice chairs - easy to assemble (though the provided spanner didn't really fit) with our own tools. Very comfy too!
- The only problem I had concerned the delivery address which I requested and you rightly recorded, although your delivery firm sent me an email with the wrong delivery address which I had to get changed. Otherwise the service I received was very satisfactory.
- Assembly time is considerably longer than advertised
- Quality product, easy to build!
- Very serious company, nothing to say but good things, easy to contact, easy to reach, delivery within the agreed dates, products matched our expectations