BBQ Side Table with 2 chairs or bench
Price as selected:
DetailsThis cast aluminium BBQ table is very versatile and can be used as a side table or serving table, as well as a small 2 or 4 seater table.
This BBQ rectangular side table is the height of a normal table at 73cm and measures 110cm long, and 53 cm wide.
Due to its versatility, the BBQ side table is one of our most popular accessories and is available in either Antique bronze or White.
Model BBQ Side Table with 2 chairs or bench Width 55 cm (table) Length 110 cm (table) Height 73 cm (table)
- Chair Dimensions
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For 90% of benches, bistros or small set deliveries, we will be using our delivery partners Interlink Express. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the 'Predict' service. This service includes:
- Track progress on a real-time map
- This can be tracked all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot
- SMS notification
- Option to reschedule alternate dates, nominated neighbour, safe location, upgrade to a pre 12 delivery
Our second delivery partner is TNT. They are used when particularly long items, such as parasols are ordered.
TNT will also provide a tracking number, and can be delivered within one working day.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- As a shopper you always want lower prices!
- Side table and two chairs April. Unfortunately, even after asking, I didn't receive any information regarding the dimensions of the chair seats. Screws must not be tightened too much as they breake off otherwise. Furniture seems solid, though, and is easy to clean, and it can be left outside all year round. Unfortunately, the table is so wobbly that we had to put something under one of the legs to make it stable. The adjustment screws on the legs are too short to adjust them properly.