Jane Stacking Metal Garden Chair
Price as selected:
DetailsThe antique bronze Jane chairs are tubular, well constructed and comfortable. Each aluminium chair weighs 4kg meaning they are easy to move around the garden.
These chairs can also be stacked really neatly- we recommend no higher than 8 in a stack. As they are welded, there is no requirement to assemble them.
The chairs are extremely comfortable with or without cushions. The chair back has been specially designed to have great contours so you will be happy to sit and spend a few hours over lunch.
Seat-pad or high back cushions are available for this chair. Colours available are Stone, Apple Green, Terracotta and Navy Blue.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- We recommend to wash your garden furniture with soapy water
- It is not necessary to cover in winter
Model Jane +£10 Width 60 cm Length 60 cm Height 87 cm
Lazy Susan Table set delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery, Monday-Friday. At checkout you can state which day you would like to accept delivery in the ‘comments box’. If you have a query, please do not hesitate to call us on 01243 717197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TNT Delivery
For all 4 or 6 seater tables sets that include self-assembly chairs, we will send this order through TNT. The items are hand delivered and are provided with a tracking number. Delivery can be made within one working day. If you require urgent delivery, please call our office.
- Pallet Delivery
Standard delivery orders will be sent securely packed through our distribution partners in the Pallet network. Once you have informed us of your preferred delivery date, we will dispatch your order. If you wish to book a specific time, we can upgrade your delivery to one of the options available below.
Please note: All pallets are delivered to the kerbside ie. your front door.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- The order procedure is good as is the product. However if you like a design and think you will buy some now and some in the future that might not be possible as the design do change. The names used to describe them maybe the same which can be confusing.
- Good quality garden furniture,delivered on day agreed,upon assembling noticed a crack in 1 chair & table phone call to company & replacements arrived day later with old one collected.Great customer service.Would buy from again.
- Great product, great service. Thanks!
- Web site was easy to use and all products were well displayed making choice easy. All staff Involved have been charming and helpful, and I am delighted with the new chairs and looking to buy a table to go with them shortly
- Very pleasant and efficient service
- On line ordering was easy. Order fulfilled and arrived in excellent condition and early. Unfortunately the wrong chairs were delivered but one phone call and that was all sorted and chairs were speedily replaced. Overall, excellent furniture and excellent customer services. Would recommend.
- One of our chairs arrived slightly damaged . I emailed the team who responded promptly and replaced the item at a time convenient to me . Great customer service , friendly team . Very happy customer .
- Absolutely delighted with table and chairs. The chairs are a very good size and stackable. Cushions are perfect. The customer service I received was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
- Brilliant service
- Garden furniture as described, very courteous welcome per email or by phone, the answers given to our questions are very helpful, fast and correct delivery, we are looking forward to better weather to test all this furniture