Jasmine Metal Garden Bench
Price as selected:
The Jasmine has been our best selling garden bench for the past three years, and is available in several colour including Antique Bronze and White.We will soon be adding new colours Slate Grey and Sandstone.
A cushion is available in a choice of four colours, Stone,Green,Terracotta and Navy Blue, please select this from the drop down box.
Self-assembly is really swimple and will take around 10-15 minutes,it's so much easier to build than a chest of drawers from that Swedish shop!
There are a couple of lovely matching coffee tables which go really well with this Bench, please take a look at the Sandra and the Claire coffee tables.
If you are ordering the bench and or cushion /coffee table on their own we will dispatch your order on a free one day delivery service with Interlink Express, who will text you a one hour delivery time slot. This is a brilliant service.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- We recommend to wash your garden furniture with soapy water
- It is not necessary to cover in winter
Model Jasmine Width 60 cm Length 102 cm Height 85 cm
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For 90% of benches, bistros or small set deliveries, we will be using our delivery partners Interlink Express. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the 'Predict' service. This service includes:
- Track progress on a real-time map
- This can be tracked all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot
- SMS notification
- Option to reschedule alternate dates, nominated neighbour, safe location, upgrade to a pre 12 delivery
Our second delivery partner is TNT. They are used when particularly long items, such as parasols are ordered.
TNT will also provide a tracking number, and can be delivered within one working day.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- Very quick service and delivery spot on. The hour slot provided by courier was very helpful and meant we weren't waiting around for ages! , The garden bench is for an elderly relative and is presently in hospital so has not yet seen it! It is however made up ready for him, and once it is in situ for him to use, I will be able to give a proper review.
- Easy to order. Delivered in line with promised. Not opened as b'day present for my mother
- As expected everything was very good from the first contact to delivery, every body friendly and helpful, it must be good this is the second time we have purchased garden furniture from Lazy Susan
- I have bought various items from Lazy Susan and all purchases have arrived quickly and the order delt with efficiently. I have once received 7 right hand arms and one left arm to a set of 4 chairs but this was delt with immediately and I have since ordered another item so that must show I am satisfied with the quality of the product and the service. We all make mistakes sometimes!
- Excellent. Efficient and a quality product.
- Great bench, delivered as promised, with a very helpful e-mail correspondence on a Sunday to confirm delivery options. Very happy with the service and product.
- All exceeded expectations, sales / order dialogue and next day delivery.
- Everything done perfectly. I can't give you any feedback to help you improve!. Well done
- The order process and customer service was excellent, I had ordered green seat cushion to go with my bench on line and was emailed immediately letting me know it was out of stock and offered alternative in Stone. Order arrived quickly and was well packaged. I am extremely happy with my bench, it's perfect for my small south-facing front garden. As other reviewers have mentioned the black caps meant to be fitted over chrome nuts were missing. I will need to query this, otherwise all very good and I highly recommend as the furniture is Good quality and beautiful.
- 1. The seat panel is badly cast and sits only on the lugs - does not slot properly into the sides 2. The four dome lock nuts were missing 3. The brand label on the back is stuck about 15cm off centre 4. Instructions appalling - does not specify order of assembly. 5. Lazy quality controllers!! - who have spoiled a nice looking product.