Jasmine Metal Garden Bench
Price as selected:
DetailsAvailable for delivery from 7th July
The Jasmine has been our best selling garden bench for the past three years, and is available in several colour including Antique Bronze and White.We will soon be adding new colours Slate Grey and Sandstone.
A cushion is available in a choice of four colours, Stone,Green,Terracotta and Navy Blue, please select this from the drop down box.
Self-assembly is really swimple and will take around 10-15 minutes,it's so much easier to build than a chest of drawers from that Swedish shop!
There are a couple of lovely matching coffee tables which go really well with this Bench, please take a look at the Sandra and the Claire coffee tables.
If you are ordering the bench and or cushion /coffee table on their own we will dispatch your order on a free one day delivery service with Interlink Express, who will text you a one hour delivery time slot. This is a brilliant service.
Length 103cm Width 60cm Height 85cm
Model Jasmine Width 60 cm Length 102 cm Height 85 cm
- Chair Dimensions
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For 90% of benches, bistros or small set deliveries, we will be using our delivery partners Interlink Express. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the 'Predict' service. This service includes:
- Track progress on a real-time map
- This can be tracked all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot
- SMS notification
- Option to reschedule alternate dates, nominated neighbour, safe location, upgrade to a pre 12 delivery
Our second delivery partner is TNT. They are used when particularly long items, such as parasols are ordered.
TNT will also provide a tracking number, and can be delivered within one working day.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- I have bought various items from Lazy Susan and all purchases have arrived quickly and the order delt with efficiently. I have once received 7 right hand arms and one left arm to a set of 4 chairs but this was delt with immediately and I have since ordered another item so that must show I am satisfied with the quality of the product and the service. We all make mistakes sometimes!
- Excellent. Efficient and a quality product.
- Great bench, delivered as promised, with a very helpful e-mail correspondence on a Sunday to confirm delivery options. Very happy with the service and product.
- All exceeded expectations, sales / order dialogue and next day delivery.
- Everything done perfectly. I can't give you any feedback to help you improve!. Well done
- The order process and customer service was excellent, I had ordered green seat cushion to go with my bench on line and was emailed immediately letting me know it was out of stock and offered alternative in Stone. Order arrived quickly and was well packaged. I am extremely happy with my bench, it's perfect for my small south-facing front garden. As other reviewers have mentioned the black caps meant to be fitted over chrome nuts were missing. I will need to query this, otherwise all very good and I highly recommend as the furniture is Good quality and beautiful.
- 1. The seat panel is badly cast and sits only on the lugs - does not slot properly into the sides 2. The four dome lock nuts were missing 3. The brand label on the back is stuck about 15cm off centre 4. Instructions appalling - does not specify order of assembly. 5. Lazy quality controllers!! - who have spoiled a nice looking product.
- Delivery times are poor, but product appears to be good. So if you are happy to wait 3 weeks or more then go ahead.
- Over the moon with my bench. I have always had wooden benches In the past and the maintenance was starting to get to me now. I found the website on line and was stuck with such a good choice. I ordered my bench at the weekend and it was here on the Tuesday. I did have a couple of missing hub covers which I contacted Lazy Susan about that day, they replied and sent them out first class and I received them on Wednesday. I found the service excellent and would definitely recommend and use again.
- Delivery was quick and on time as notified. Assembly was fairly easy but parts list included 4 'cap' nuts which were missing,but not really necessary. Tools included were poor, I was pleased to have my own large cross-head screwdriver and 14mm spanner to tighten nuts and bolts. On the whole the finish was good and bench sturdy and comfortable.