Price as selected:
DetailsThe Kate cast aluminium garden chair is new to our range for 2015, by popular demand we have added this design to our range.
This metal chair is the heaviest of all the chairs that we sell and is supplied flat packed. Assembly is really straightforward and will only take about 10 minutes per chair.
As this is our most substantial chair, it uses a little more cast aluminium material to manufacture, so there is a small additional cost when choosing this chair, but I am sure that you agree with the customers who have already taken delivery, that it's well worth paying a little bit extra.
Model Kate +£20 Width 56cm Length 53cm Height 82cm
- Chair Dimensions
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For 90% of benches, bistros or small set deliveries, we will be using our delivery partners Interlink Express. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the 'Predict' service. This service includes:
- Track progress on a real-time map
- This can be tracked all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot
- SMS notification
- Option to reschedule alternate dates, nominated neighbour, safe location, upgrade to a pre 12 delivery
Our second delivery partner is TNT. They are used when particularly long items, such as parasols are ordered.
TNT will also provide a tracking number, and can be delivered within one working day.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- very pleased with product, self assembly instructions, packaging and delivery service
- This is my second order with Lazy Susan and I remain impressed with the quality of service and quality of products. Thank you for the chairs as they arrived in the agreed time ahead of the BBQ. I will certainly return for further products.
- Having a problem, after two years, I rang Lazy Susan to rediscover why it was I bought my lovely garden furniture from them. My problem was dealt with swiftly and with no fuss or difficulty, outstandingly good. We will continue to enjoy our lovely garden furniture for years to come. Worth every penny, so thank you very much
- Finished product very good, looks great on my patio. Just as good has much dearer products. Customer service exemplary, slight problems sorted out by return of post. Delivery notification on the day to a one hour slot, bang on time.
- Excellent service and fast delivery. Fabulous chair !!!!
- The service was so quick and efficient. We were notified several times regarding timings for delivery and our chairs arrived in a couple of days. Also so pleased with the chairs we chose. Delighted!
- I have been extremely happy with my furniture and the service provided. However my recent experience could have been better. I visited the showroom to collect a matching chair as previously arranged by e mail. ... I wasn't told until I arrived that the matching chair was no longer available. We overcame this by taking 2 similar chairs with the help of Lazy Susan staff.... but, since I am moving house shortly, I probably would have postponed my visit for a later date..if I had known. I could not fault the service I have received in any other aspect..... and I have no hesitation to continue to recommend Lazy Susan to my friends.
- Very pleased with the quality of the seat. A great buy! Thank you.
- Fixing screws were rather long and were not therefore entirely covered by the plastic caps.had to saw the ends off for a better finish. Have not had this problem before. However service was great.
- We were a happy customer of lazy Susan many years ago, this year when we had an issue with a chair, they surpassed their excellent service and customer support again , I am very happy dealing with this company and would have no hesitation recommending them and their products.