LISA 106cm Round 4 Seater Table Set
Price as selected:
DetailsNew for 2015 the Lisa 106cm round antique bronze metal garden furniture set is a fantastic size.
We have been asked continually for something a little smaller than the 120cm round 4 seater sets and here it is.
You can definitely have a full dining experience on the Lisa, as it is substantially bigger than the Bistro sets, we have already sold quite a few to local Hotels because of the great size.
We also stock this design as a 120cm round aluminium table which is called Sarah.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- We recommend to wash your garden furniture with soapy water
- It is not necessary to cover in winter
Width 103 Length 103 Height 75 Table weight 17.5 kg Required floor space 250cm x 250cm
Lazy Susan Table set delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery, Monday-Friday. At checkout you can state which day you would like to accept delivery in the ‘comments box’. If you have a query, please do not hesitate to call us on 01243 717197 or email email@example.com.
- TNT Delivery
For all 4 or 6 seater tables sets that include self-assembly chairs, we will send this order through TNT. The items are hand delivered and are provided with a tracking number. Delivery can be made within one working day. If you require urgent delivery, please call our office.
- Pallet Delivery
Standard delivery orders will be sent securely packed through our distribution partners in the Pallet network. Once you have informed us of your preferred delivery date, we will dispatch your order. If you wish to book a specific time, we can upgrade your delivery to one of the options available below.
Please note: All pallets are delivered to the kerbside ie. your front door.
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
- Assembly Instruction
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- The following email was sent to Lazy Suzan but no response has been forthcoming! I have received a couple of emails asking me to review the above numbered purchase. Unfortunately I am unable to leave a very good review of our experience, but rather than leave negative comments for public viewing I am sure you you rather be told privately about the problems we encountered on the basis that if you don't know about them then you can't do anything to rectify these issues in the future. So here goes: 1. Only part order was received with one of the chairs missing. 2. Missing chair delivered the following day which proved to be a different chair to the others and didn't have holes drilled to fit the arms (see our correspondence below for more details) 3. One chair arm had chipped powder coating on removal from bubble wrap...we stopped this with an arm from the returned chair. 4. One leg screw was cut shorter than the rest making it difficult to get bolt on, unable to attach split ring washer to attach the leg securely. 5. One arm and one chair leg had been wrongly drilled by 10mm making it impossible to fit...we had to drill new holes in order to assemble. 6. Misleading instructions..told to use small bolts on arm to chair back but these are not long enough. 7. We found the overall finish poor with several casting imperfections. We did find the replacement chair contents were much better wrapped and packed so wonder if you have changed supplier or if the original items had in fact been returned by another customer. So in all not a good experience I'm afraid but i think it only fair to withhold any public review without you knowing about these problems first with a chance to investigate.
- Customer service and support at Lazy Susan was excellent and we felt valued. We are very happy with our table and chairs and we would recommend them to our friends.
- Excellent product and really good quality. We did have a problem with 2 of our chair seats but the problem was resolved with no quibbles and replacements were despatched quickly . This site and garden furniture came highly recommended from other family members and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.
- 5* Service; 5* product
- Good product and excellent service
- Customer service excellent, packaging excellent, delivery on time, easy to assemble, good quality garden furniture. the one small area i did not like was the bolts to hold table together a little to long to put nut covers on, other than that very pleased with purchase
- The whole process from start to finish with ordering on line and receiving the furniture ordered was faultless. What a great company to deal with we are so pleased with our new furniture. Kind regards ***. From Somerset
- Top quality product. Looks very stylish. Excellent service from Lazy Susan team. Thank you.
- Excellent and easy to select and order. Goods arrived within two days.
- Easy to order online. A member of staff rang to arrange delivery within an hour of my making the order. The garden furniture was delivered on time. The table was easy to assemble & is very sturdy. I am very pleased with the appearance of the table & chairs & am looking forward to using them.