APRIL Antique Bronze114 cm metal garden bench
Price as selected:
APRIL Metal Garden Bench in Antique Bronze
The April bench features an exquisite, intricate metalwork design that will take centre-stage in your garden and give it a stylish update. Enjoy the April table for morning coffees in the sun, and evening drinks, or perhaps even a spot of sunbathing. The April bench weighs a mere 14kg which makes it easy to move around in your garden until you find the perfect arrangement.
- Stylish design
- Intricate metalwork
- Antique Bronze finish
What our customers are saying...
'No need for improvement. Everything was great and all the staff on the other end of the phone were extremely helpful & have been with previous orders too. Delivery is prompt. All in all a really good company offering a good service. Think it speaks for itself that we would & have recommended you. Thank you!' (Beverly K., 22/06/18)
Also available in Slate Grey, White or Sandstone
There is high demand for the April Cast Aluminium Garden Bench in timeless Antique Bronze, but why not try one of the alternative colours we have available, such as brilliant white, sleek slate, or summery sandstone to help give your garden a more contemporary update. You could even save yourself a few pounds as we often have some great deals on these stunning alternative colours.
Don't forget to look at our gifts section above where we offer amazing discounts of 30-70% on a wide range of products to complement your purchase of the April Bench.
Create the perfect set for you...
Trust in Lazy Susan to provide you with high-quality aluminium garden furniture that will not rust, or rot even in extreme weather conditions. Over the winter months your table can be safely left outside without any coverage, and it will remain as good as new! Enjoy no maintenance garden furniture with Lazy Susan.
We're here to help...
Our customer service team are here to answer any questions you may have, and are also available to process orders over the phone. To get in contact with a member of our friendly, helpful customer service team, call us on 01243 717197, or email us at [email protected]. At Lazy Susan we aim to answer all emails within 2 hours during normal office hours. Samples of cushion colours and the different metal finishes of our garden furniture can be sent out on request. Please visit our sample request form and we will post the samples out to you on a per-request basis.
Fast, Free Delivery
Free delivery is all part of the package at Lazy Susan, and we endeavour to make sure that delivery comes at no extra cost to the customer as we cover that for you, so you can proceed to checkout safe in the knowledge that no extra charges will be applied.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- Give it a splash with some soapy water; no specific cleaning products required
- No need to cover the set in winter
We love to receive customer images at Lazy Susan, so much so that we've centred our Do Some Good campaign around them. The premise of the campaign is that for every photo you send us we will donate £10-£20 to Water.org. Please help us to continue to Do Some Good by sending in more photos of your Lazy Susan furniture. Send us your photos at [email protected]
- Assembly Instructions
SKU APR-BNCH-SET-AB Model April Width 58 cm Length 114 cm Height 94 cm
Benches, Bistros and small set Delivery
Lazy Susan are pleased to offer the vast majority of our customers free delivery of our Garden benches and Bistro sets.
For most of the small items (benches, bistro sets and small tables), we will be using our delivery partner Parcelforce. We have chosen this partner due to their excellent reputation and the “On Demand” service.
This service includes:
- Track progress of your parcels in real time
- Get a 1h timeslot on the morning of the delivery
- SMS notifications (with mobile phone number)
- Option to reschedule to an alternate date or collect at a local depot if you were not at home
For more information, please see our deliveries page here
Lazy Susan Deliveries page
What Our Customers are Saying
View all Customer Reviews
- Excellent bench, so easy to assemble and looks great, I have three now.
- Stunning bench for the price, easy to assemble, quick delivery, good tracking system. Colour excellent and comfortable,
- No need for improvement. Everything was great and all the staff on the other end of the phone were extremely helpful & have been with previous orders too. Delivery is prompt. All in all a really good company offering a good service. Think it speaks for itself that we would & have recommended you. Thank you!
- Pleased with the prompt order delivery, quality of the items and ease of putting together. Would certainly recommend to others.
- Best quality and friendly advice !! Very fast delivery !!! Happy to recommend it!!
- Excellent after sales service
- Fully satisfied with order procedure, communications and customer support. Was a good buying process from beginning to end. Would definitely use again in the future and would recommend Lazysusan to other buyers. We are very happy with the bench we bought, delivery was as promised, assembly was easy and the bench is of good quality.
- Uncomplicated, fast, reliable and high quality.
- Very easy to use and contact.
- The April Bench is a lovely well built Bench and easy to put together, BUT it has one problem. It need to be located with its back into the prevailing wind. It is easily tipped over by a strong wind due to the heavy back leaning out side the footprint of the legs. With the recent strong winds I have to pick it up several times a week. When it does fall there is a shock loading on the handrail fixing, and I am worried that a some stage the fixings will fail.
Would I buy it again? Yes it is very good, but only if I had a sheltered spot to locate it in.