The Lazy Susan Team just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We’ve had another record year of sales and thanks to the photos you send us for our Do Some Good campaign we’ve been able to donate over £70K to our charity partners.
Some of our 2021 highlights include:
New Outdoor Cooking Range
A few months back we launched our new Outdoor Cooking range. Early sales and feedback have been fantastic and our social media competition to win a Cozze Pizza Oven created a real buzz.
Shop the Lazy Susan Outdoor Cooking Range.
The Lightning 50
Back in September, we brought the news that Lazy Susan had made the Lightning 50 fastest growing eCommerce companies by Brightpearl.
This recognition was a big thank you for all the hard work the Lazy Susan team put in during the pandemic.
Read about our Lightning 50 Award.
Do Some Good Charity Campaign
We set ourselves the target of donating £100k in 2021 and we’re very very close!
There’s still a few weeks to go and Michael and the team will be looking at a final push.
Highlights for this year include the following donations:
- £10,500 in cash to Arms Around the Child.
- Over £24,000 of new garden furniture for the British Heart Foundation to sell in their stores in May 2021.
- Over £7,000 of new garden furniture to St Wilfrid’s Hospice in Portsmouth.
- £600 of new garden furniture to a local children's home to use in their garden.
- £2,000 donation to a charity that we’ve not supported before called Friends Fighting Cancer.
- A further £18,000 worth of stock to the British Heart Foundation in August 2021.
- £2,386 in cash to the LifeHouse in Southsea.
- A further £4,983.26 in furniture was donated to St Wilfrid’s Hospice a few months back.
- Last week we donated a 4 Seater Garden Furniture Set with Parasol to the Helen Clarke Breast Cancer Suite at Warwick hospital.
Do Some Good Staff Initiative
As part of our Do Some Good initiative, we’ve just launched a new way for the Lazy Susan Team to get more involved.
2021 has been an amazing year for us and we’ve been able to donate more than ever to our favourite charities.
However, we always want to try and do more if we can…
As a thank you for the team's hard work and dedication, we wanted to give them all the chance to get involved.
Each member of staff can now donate £500 to their favourite charity.
We will keep you updated on our blog and social channels on the charities selected and why in the coming months.
Lazy Susan Garden Furniture in 2022
We have some exciting plans in place for 2022 and we are already getting excited about the 2022 summer season.
We’ve made some big changes to the structure of our Export division to ensure we can deliver the same quality of service that we provide here in the UK.
For 2022 we are delighted that we can now offer free delivery to Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany from our new location in the Netherlands.
In addition, we can also now ship to France and Austria for a small shipping fee.
For delivery outside of these countries, please contact our Customer Service team on +44 1243 717 197 for a personalised quote.
Find out more about Lazy Susan European Delivery.
So, a big thank you to all those who purchased garden furniture from us, shared photos, entered competitions or liked/followed us on social media.
It is very much appreciated!
Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year,
The Lazy Susan Team