If you purchase new garden furniture from Lazy Susan, then please don’t forget to take a few photos for our Do Some Good campaign.
Our popular charity initiative has raised over £79,000 to date for great causes across the UK and around the world.
So far in 2020 we’ve donated:
- £10,000 to Colonel Tom’s Walk for the NHS
- £2,500 each to FareShare and Foodcycle (£5,000 in total)
- £3,000 to St Wilfrid’s Hospice
- £2,000 to 11 year old Ted who’s running a marathon for Living Paintings.
All because of the photographs you’ve sent us!
However, we want to donate even more to the NHS and our chosen charity partners, but to do so, we need your help.
There’s a few simple ways you can get involved:
- Simply send us a few photos of your Lazy Susan furniture in your garden to [email protected].
- Share your photos and tag us at @LazySusanFurniture on Facebook or @lazysusanfurniture on Instagram.
- Or post a review on Trustpilot.
We’ll donate £10 for every set of photographs you send or review you post, however, we’ll increase that to £20 for photos showing the table dressed to impress.
Our Customer Photo Gallery
If you need a little inspiration, then please view our wonderful Customer Photo Gallery.
We really do appreciate our customers sending through photographs of their furniture sets in situ.
We feel others that visit the site really want to know what the furniture will look like in different settings, and having now collected over 2000 images, we hope you agree they all look great!