Dutch German Speaking Customer Services
Dutch Speaking Customer Service / Sales Role
£20,000 - £25,000
Our ongoing sales growth and plans for the development of the business will provide career opportunities for the very best multi-lingual talent. We seek bright and motivated individuals who can really help to drive our business forwards. In return we offer genuine fast track opportunities matched by generous incentive plans for high performers. We are striving to create an environment where opportunity for professional growth, personal learning and development is actively encouraged and built into the structure of the organisation. Our success has been, and will continue to be down to our people and providing exceptional customer service . Our challenge is to grow the business and to ensure high levels of personal performance are balanced with equally high levels of job satisfaction.
- driven by a desire to provide the highest quality customer experience for our customers.
- fluent in writing and speaking German and/or Dutch as well as English in a business setting.
- a strong interest and understanding of the online marketplace and online consumer behaviour.
- used to identifying opportunities to do things differently, showing flexibility and a willingness to rise to the challenge.
- used to relying on initiative in an environment where not all processes and principles are well prescribed.
- commercially astute, with an entrepreneurial streak.
- flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business.
- strong attention to detail and a desire to always learn and improve
- confident decision maker with the ability to quickly define what needs doing and prioritise actions in order to get things done
- can interact with German, Dutch and UK customers and others in the working environment showing empathy and integrity
- outlook to life that sees the opportunities rather than barriers.
Your track record
You will have experience, knowledge and success in many of the following areas;
- Providing an efficient and friendly experience for German and Dutch speaking customers.
- Processing orders to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Handling sales enquiries and achieving high levels of conversion.
- Developing and improving customer experience through good website design, planning and testing.
- A good understanding and practical experience of SEO and its benefits.
- A Strong academic record
Other areas of experience that would be useful and we would be keen to support you to develop;
- Creating accurate, interesting, informative and localised content for social media, and other communication channels which has generated an interest in products and supports customers through their buying decisions.
- Writing copy for websites to a high standard and that is consistent with the company voice.
- Moderating and maximising the use of customer generated content.
- Tracking sales performance and suggesting appropriate actions.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activity and market trends and suggesting appropriate actions with regard to product promotions pricing, distribution and customer service.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites from all media channels.
- Coordinating the development of a brand identity and company voice across multiple media formats.
Your initial responsibilities
- Providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Delivering the highest quality customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial to create lively and engaging product pages that maximise customer conversion.
- Analysing content performance and visitor interaction data with a view to informing future actions and development of our German and Dutch online shops.
What success in the role will look like….
- More German and Dutch customers indicating that they have had great service and would recommend us to others.
- High levels of sales conversions.
- Efficient processing of German, Dutch and UK orders with minimal errors.
- More German and Dutch customers willing to engage in our online community, specifically target numbers of customer generated photographs and informative reviews on our websites.
- Exponential growth of meaningful, relevant and dynamic content on our German and Dutch websites.
- Increased levels of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop.
Your next steps….
- Read through the requirements carefully and be honest …. we are looking for dynamic people who can help take the company to the next level.
- Convince us with no more than one side of A4 why you are right for us.
- Send in your CV and supporting document to [email protected]